Tue, Oct 20|
Capitalizing on proposed CY21 updates to CMS's Quality Payment Program
In this session, we will highlight proposed CY21 changes to the CMS Quality Payment Program and will provide recommendations for managing the ...
Time & Location
Oct 20, 2020, 10:00 AM CDT
About the Event
As CMS continues to advance the Quality Payment Program (QPP) for physicians and practitioners, proposed changes are affecting both the Merit-based Incentive Payment System (MIPS) and the Advanced Alternative Payment Models (APMs). With CMS expanding and adding APMs, providers should consider their options under the evolving program. Attendees will gain an understanding of the options in the QPP, the scoring and payment adjustment methodology, the reporting requirements and the potential impact on their practice.
After this program, you'll be able to..
- Prepare for updates that will affect participation in QPP 2021
- Identify the best options in the Quality Payment Program
- Understand the impact of existing APM participation in QPP
- Understand how performance is scored and correlates to payment adjustment
- Prepare for the evolving challenges hospitals and physician organizations will face as they navigate this complex regulation.