Wed, Nov 11|
Beyond the election: Live! Election 2020 impact on healthcare finance
A first glimpse of the 2020 election implications for hospitals, physician practices, and health plans.
Time & Location
Nov 11, 2020, 2:00 PM CST
About the Event
Join our Voices in Healthcare Finance podcast "Beyond the News" segment team, hfm Senior Editor Rich Daly and HFMA policy expert Chad Mulvany, for their breakdown of what the results of the 2020 election mean for your organization. Rich and Chad will explore:
- How presidential priorities will affect hospital finances
- Potential changes to Medicare, including possibly a large increase in beneficiaries
- Acceleration of price transparency and site neutral payments
- Potential major changes to insurance markets and payer mix
- Outlook for legislation to end surprise medical bills
After this program, you'll be able to..
- Describe how legislative or regulatory changes could impact your organization
- Examine the timing of these potential changes
- Develop strategies to position your organization to success in the post-election period