Wed, Sep 16|
Achieving working capital efficiency and cash management
Health system finance departments are exploring more efficient ways to manage their working capital and improve their financial health overall. This webinar describes the current financial challenges, emerging best practices for A/P and prescribes solutions to help achieve these goals.
Time & Location
Sep 16, 2020, 11:00 AM
About the Event
Even prior to the pandemic crisis, health system finance and treasury departments were exploring more efficient ways to manage their working capital and improve their financial health overall. With prevailing uncertainty abut the economy and the financial outlook for healthcare, hospitals are looking to improve their liquidity, and enacting various short-term financing options while monitoring cash-on-hand. This webinar describes the current financial challenges, describes emerging best practices for Accounts Payable and prescribes solutions to help achieve optimal working capital, even during this uncertain environment. The presentation will also cove financial management trends, payments outlook and effects on liquidity position, including creditor rating, as well as balance sheet management.
After this program, you'll be able to..
- Measure how hospitals are adjusting their working capital management to current financial challenges.
- Review available resources and banking solutions to help mitigate risks to liquidity.
- What additional working capital efficiencies can be found with platforms and payment methods for Account Payable departments.
- Summarize examples of collaboration between hospitals, banks and a unified payment platform to help facilitate payments and manage cash flow.
- Relay how various scenarios and contingencies, during COVID-19 and beyond are supported by versatile solutions and payment options.