Wed, Aug 26|
How claims and reimbursement data can fuel operational recovery
As an industry, healthcare has an opportunity to learn from this pandemic and improve our preparedness by having ready access to data that will help inform decisions about wealth, wellness and capacity.
Time & Location
Aug 26, 2020, 2:00 PM
About the Event
As the COVID-19 pandemic materialized and spread, it has changed so much about healthcare delivery, how we prepare, and how we go about our daily lives. We are reminded how fragile our health and the healthcare system can be. As an industry, healthcare has an opportunity to learn from this pandemic and improve our preparedness by having ready access to data that will help inform decisions about wealth, wellness and capacity. As the COVID-19 fight continues, data driven decisions are vital for resource allocation, the move to digital care within telehealth, improved outcomes, disease prevention and cost containment. With better understanding of the most vulnerable populations in the U.S., care providers, public health experts and policy-makers can appropriate front-line resources and efforts where they are most needed - at the point of care for patients. It will also be critical as healthcare organizations recover from the pandemic to focus operational and financial priorities on places for growth by understanding unique market dynamics for specific service lines.
After this program, you'll be able to..
- Describe the top priorities needed to be successful in strategic, operational and financial positioning during and after COVID-19.
- Learn the value of the cross-section of claims, provider and identity data in understanding COVID-19 population and telehealth trends.
- Understand the dynamics and value of remitted claims data insights
- Begin to implement the needed data/analytics that can help rebuild operational efficiency based on service line prioritization.
- Understand the unique market dynamics for elective procedures and the impact of COVID on ambulatory and outpatient procedures.